Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Fantastical Monday

I didn't get the Monday blues but I ended up with a sore throat and an aching body due to:





As some of u might notice,I have been posting shout-outs in Facebook stating that I'm going to Tambun with my uni-mates.Unlike the other programs that we did,this event is purely for fun and relaxation.

Lost World of Tambun is a nice place if ur going as a family. The rides and attractions there are worth ur money. There are a total of 7 rides,3 water rides and 4 land rides.Unfortunately,when we went there, 2 land rides were under maintenance.

My grup truly knows how to enjoy themselves to the max. We went to every corner of the theme park,explored every nook and cranny. Don't believe me,see the pics below.



Camwhoring in the bus


See how happy we are when we aren't studying


Waiting for the inevitable



Laughing while the rest are in terror.


My partner?


Crazy ppl posing while up in the air

Camwhoring reached new heights



Ps: A certain doctor would enjoy going there due to the large population of daddies.Wink2

4 comments:

Ed said...

what sort of daddy population r we talking abt? :P

William said...

Too much screaming on the rides?

nase said...

I'm sure the rides are far more fun compared to those DILFs, kakakakaka!

ichimaru akira said...

Ed: The daddies whose kids are still young.

Will: nope,we were laughing thru out the rides. Crazy rite.

Nase: LOL.wink2