Monday, December 7, 2009

Housewive mode

My maid went back to Indonesia last night and will be coming back in 3 months. This means that I'm going be in-charge of the housework.

Being a housewife is okay in my book,its kinda therapeutic.During sec school,we don't have a maid cos my grandma was living with us but now she is back in JB,helping my aunt with her kid.Although,my grandma was staying with us,my mum would tell her not to do the housework,limiting my grandma to cook while she work.The rest of the chores are mine to handle.

The daily chores would be doing the laundry and sweeping and tidying the house while the weekly chores would be washing the toilet,moping and ironing.

My favorite detergent is Fabulso (lavender),1 cup of it and ur house would be smelling like a lavender garden. Seriously,I'm addicted to the Lavender scent. Somehow,it soothes me somehow.

Like all the other housewives,I do hate doing certain chores which are ironing,moping and folding the clothes. They take too much time to do. And I wouldn't do them in a cincai way especially ironing cos the lines in the pants and shirt has to be perfect,sumtimes ironing a single set of my school uniform takes me an hour.

I do hope my maid returns within 3 months or else I'll driving the family nuts with my cleaning habits.

6 comments:

William said...

Don't tell me you wake up at 3a.m. lock yourself in the toilet to sniff Fabuloso!?! :P

Bravebear said...

Need my male maid? hahaha!

ichimaru akira said...

Nolah,crazy.

ichimaru akira said...

Bear,can I loan him for a while.

Bengbeng said...

i heard correct me if i am mistaken fabuloso vanilla floor cleaner if used regularly the scent keeps mosquitos away

Anonymous said...

[b]NationalClicks.com-Free Adult, Sexy Videos, Pictures, Games.[/b]

[b]**NOTE:[/b] We are your ONLY Free Softcore Adult Playground with over 20 Free Social Communities built towards your favorite fantasy.

You don't have a favorite fantasy? You should.

Maybe its Hot Teachers, Hot Mom's, Hot Wives, Lingerie, Daisy Dukes, Nip Slips, Sexy Legs, Booty or Panties.

Don't worry, we have you covered.

With over 20 Free Hot Social Communities to upload Pictures, Videos and Blogs we are sure to have what you want.


[b]Check it out, have some fun, interact and enjoy all the free stuff.
[/b]