Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Killjoy

I'm taking parasitology this sem so there's a lot of lab session where we need to examine feces of monkeys to spot some parasites like T.gondii or E.coli.

A thought came across my mind while I was having a lecture so I decided to do a impromptu survey on my gay frens. The survey sample was about 3o ppl,3 abstained. There were 2 questions asked:

1) Do you rim?
2) Do u know the dangers of rimming?

According to the data,10 have done rimming as least once,out of the 10,4 of them considered rimming as vital in sexs. 5 of them had been rimmed before. The rest said no to rimming. Surprisingly,only 2 are aware that rimming could be dangerous as some parasites could infect the victim thru oral-fecal route.

Personally, I did rim someone before but it was after cleaning the anus,the ass and the hole with soap 2-3 times. Really kesian the guy.

Anyway, what kind of diseases could be transmitted tru oral-fecal route?

The diseases are:

1) Hepatitis A
2) Hepatitis E
3) Toxoplasmosis
4) Amoebiasis
5) Shigellosis

And these just a few types of diseases that could be transmitted tru oral-fecal route. Disease no. 3-4 are parasitic in nature. If u wondering whether worms could be transmitted in the same way. The answer is YES.

If u want to find out more,go and wiki it or Google it.

Finally,a nice pic for u guys.....


A postmortem pic of a patient who suffered from SHIGELLOSIS



Ps: I'm just posting topics on healthcare for public awareness and not responsible if ur partner stops rimming u.

Pps: Rimming isn't limited to gays,u dumbass.

4 comments:

the viennamese said...

I have neither rimmed nor been rimmed before and I played it as a card in a game of "I never". Turns out that in our table of 20-ish, I was the only one. Most couldn't believe it and someone described it as "the best sexual sensation ever". To be rimmed, of course. That left me curious... So now the question is, will curiosity kill the cat? :P

Armanique said...

i was having my breakfast wen i saw that pic hahaha...

Clayden L. said...

ewww... i shant disclose any sexual info in my site anymore. hahahha

ichimaru akira said...

Evann: Remember to keep a bag of anti-biotic near.

Armanique: Sorry

Clayden: Erm........ going for a health check-up?