Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Its that time of year again

In 72 hours (+\-),we'll say goodbye to 2009. Some had a good year,some had a bad year but all in all,2009 is going to be just a bittersweet memory.

I started blogging on the eve of 2009,although my blog isn't as popular as others or won any awards or have a large number of followers,I'm glad that I moved my blog from frenster to blogspot.

Tru this blog,I had the opportunity to meet and share ideas with 37 ppl,each is special in his/her own way. In this small spot of the cyberworld, we are connected by an invisible bond. We share each other's sadness,frustration,fear,happiness and dreams. Each of us are strangers but here our ideas and words bind us together...

Anyway,enuff of my ramblings.. for me,2009 is an emo yr,many things that happened kinda suffocated me but its nice to know that there ppl who encourage me to get over it and move on.

My highlights of year:

1) Got myself a younger bro after rejecting a lot of other requests.
2) Had a few relationships
3) Got into a major accident
4) Part ways with a fren
5) Successfully reduced my JEALOUSY meter to a controllable level
6) Was sick for 3 full mths
7) Got Chicken pox
8) Got another younger bro
9) On frenly terms with Dragonlady
10) Smoked weed and took Ice after a long time

Happy NEW YEAR and to my Blogger SISTAH,ROCK ON

3 comments:

Ed said...

u smoked weed?

u should do that b4 sex~ :P lol

happy new yr!

Armanique said...

indeed quite a yr eh?! what's do u look for in 2010?

ichimaru akira said...

many ppl told me to that but its hard to convince the other guy,u know.

Arman: a peaceful yr?