Thursday, December 31, 2009

27 mins more.............


Should old acquaintance be forgot,
and never brought to mind ?
Should old acquaintance be forgot,
and old lang syne ?

CHORUS:
For auld lang syne, my dear,
for auld lang syne,
we'll take a cup of kindness yet,
for auld lang syne.

And surely you’ll buy your pint cup !
and surely I’ll buy mine !
And we'll take a cup o’ kindness yet,
for auld lang syne.

We two have run about the slopes,
and picked the daisies fine ;
But we’ve wandered many a weary foot,
since auld lang syne.
We two have paddled in the stream,
from morning sun till dine ;
But seas between us broad have roared
since auld lang syne.
And there’s a hand my trusty friend !
And give us a hand o’ thine !
And we’ll take a right good-will draught,
for auld lang syne.

I had said goodbye to the yr 2009 2 days ago and now I'm saying goodbye to the 1st decade of the new millennium.

Although,nothing much has changed in the world... Korea still divided,Pakistan and India still arguing and Isreal and Palestin still playing the game of tug......

I have changed a lot during this period of time. My anger level went down, my patience level went up... Came out of the closet... Finished Ns (a period when a guy becomes a gay.LOL)... My confidence level went up... have a better understanding of the world ( Don't fret if the world doesn't want to follow ur way.Ur ain't GOD).

All in all,this decade is the decade of self-discovery for me...

Ok2,enuff about me.Go and open those bottles of vodkas,open those packets of condoms and have a great year ahead.

No comments: