Saturday, January 2, 2010

Once a Blue Moon

Last nite,while waiting for the countdown,I finished off some cans of ABC and enjoyed the moonlight from the balcony at my shah alam bro's house. The parents gave me the keys to the house so that I could sort of take care of the house (got wages ok!)

Anyway,I didn't bothered to go out for the countdowns cos last nite's moon was a full moon and its a blue moon (remember the phrase,"once a blue moon). Blue moons are the second full moon in the month which kinda rare cos a single lunar cycle take 29 days and every 19 yrs, a blue moon appears on a new year's eve which is even rarer.

So siapa yg rugi skang?

3 comments:

Ed said...

i wasn't that blue!

i still saw a lot of yellow!

Lucas said...

actually ichi, this year was my first coutdown in kl in my whole life... it is rather overrated... its not where u celebrate the new year, its how and who u celebrate it with :)
anyway, the moon was quite visible above the petronas towers that night!!! so i saw it too :)

ichimaru akira said...

Ed: its just a name

Lucas: cheers matey