Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Troublesome

By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.
Confucious


Its hard to reach high places but its easy to drop to the pits
Morwen
House of Beor


As I said earlier,my mid-sems are over.So this means 3 things which are finals are just around the corner, date of lab tests are near and the period of adding/dropping subjects are over.

I noticed that as we are getting nearer to graduation,the odder ppl get (maybe due to stress) and the changes occurring is from good to worse.The changes spare no one,I'm more selective in choosing ppl to hang out with these days.

There certain things that I'm not happy with this sem,most can be ignored cos I really don't care except for 1 which is:

Professional English

This subject is the 5th component of English that we need to take.In total,there are 6 components. This component,we learn how to communicate with our employers or co-workers,sumting like business communication.

Unfortunately,I had to drop this subject due to:

A) Didn't add it during pre-reg.
B) The class is too big
C) The lect. is too picky

The truth is I'm ok with the dropping of subject but I don't like the way the issue is being handled by all sides. Let's review the reasons,shall we.

A) Didn't add it during pre-reg

So? The office and mentor say can..Why u can't? U big isit

B) The class is too big

Thanks,guys. Cos of some of u who don't want to follow ur given timetables,we the Tuesday class need to suffer. So what if on Monday,u got only one class. Petrol costs only rm 2 and if ur using Ron 95,its only Rm 1.85.

C) The lect. is too picky

Hey,Mdm. I'm sick of ur experiences in New York although I heard one experience that u had,i'm sick de. Btw,I counted the photostatted book that u asked us to but before asking us to drop the subject and guess what? It doesn't cost Rm 10,its less than that. Did u add ur petrol money,ur tea into the cost? Thank god,I'm taking it during short sem.. I need to tahan ur blabber for half the time.

The outcome of the drop subject is dumb. It seems that a certain number of ppl need not to drop subject but need to shift to Monday class. Oh yeah,Thanks for not telling me about that.

The silver lining is I heard that the marks for mid-sems for this subject are around 0-20. (Its true,I know its hard to believe that they managed to flunk the students in language paper).

Ps: Pls don't apply to MSU,go to Aimst or Utar.
Pps: Orang lain pernah ade bf/gf jugak so jgnlah over2 sgt.
PPps: Tangan nie sgt gatal,nak call Jais lah

1 comment:

Bravebear said...

Exam period is most sickening... People change so much that I sometimes find it better to do things on my own during those times... surprisingly when a new sem starts everything is back to usual =.="