Monday, January 11, 2010

R.I.P

I thought I wouldn't hear these type of news again but when I opened my facebook..... my wall was flooded with ppl announcing it.

Based on the wall posts,a senior of mine commited suicide by eating 50+ pills. The reason behind her act is her bf was cheating on her for a year plus...

The sad thing is she s a pretty,smart and hardworking gal.Although I had limited time knowing her,but when we collided on the corridors or walk ways,her face is full of smiles...

Guys and Gals,don't do stupid stuff for a worthless bastard..He ain't worth it... To my frens or readers,if u got problems that u think that its too much for u,seek a fren or call those anonymous helplines,we may not be able to help u 100% but our shoulders are always available for u to cry on...

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG!!! That's sad. She's silly to die just like that.

Bravebear said...

May she find peace in her new adventure...

Armanique said...

thats sad... no i dont need the pills :)

ichimaru akira said...

Calvin: What 2 do?

Bravebear: erm....

Arman: None of us do

savante said...

What a tragic loss. Wish she had someone to talk to.

Scribbler said...

Ichi, sorry that I couldn't reply to your earlier text before. Having problems with my handphone lately.

It's sad cuz as a friend (or someone you knw) we fail to help those in need.

So Ichi, if you've no one to turn to, you'll always have my ear and attention to use. Love you.

Pike-chan said...

May she rest in peace.....

ichimaru akira said...

Guys: XoXOXO