Sunday, January 24, 2010

Innocent? I'm not




I was at a fren's place when they produced a bottle of wine,thinking that I'm a malay,they didn't offer me any,till I asked for a glass of it.My fren's housemates were kinda shock due to the request while my fren told them to chill.

Its funny how many ppl thought that I'm a good boy,don't have any vices or know any curse words. Is it due to the clean look or to the nerdy personality,I wonder?

Must a sinner wear black robes or Can he sin while wearing white?

5 comments:

Paul Figaro J said...

wahhhhh...nanti kena rotan 10 kali baru tau!!! hehehehhee...

Armanique said...

ah i got the same look too!!! hahhaa

Ash Godiva said...

people that donno me see me as a 'saint'...i donno why...maybe coz of my face.lol

ichimaru akira said...

Paul: ade aku kesah?

Count and Arman: we must change the way we look

the viennamese said...

Hate the sin, not the sinner.

Though I fail to see alcohol as a sin anyway.