Monday, January 18, 2010

Dilemma

It had been hard to have put more truth and untruth together in a few words than in that speech, "Whosoever is delighted with solitude is either a wild beast or a god."
Francis Bacon



I always thought that "coming out" is a great thing but sumting its too much. I have been hanging out a lot with either set of frens,gay or straight and its suffocating me...

When I'm with my straight frens or girlfrens,they would say:

1) Ur single? Unbelievable.
2) Hey,that's a cutey.Go for it
3) Opps,sori,din't mean to insult u but he's too sissy lah
4) U know I had sex with a guy/girl.... he/she got rashes
5) Which set of clothes looks great on me?

And the list goes on and on and on.....

When I'm with my gay frens:

1) U know anot that .......
2) Siti's attire looked charming lah
3) U think I shuld go for him.. He's ur type lah
4) Shuld I wear thongs or go combo 2nite?
5) This guy is a good fuck

And the list goes on and on and on.....

Sumtimes I wish that ppl would have sumting more to talk about than the mundane. They just have to remind me that I'm gay 24/7.. Maybe I need to get new frens... But again,I love the gossip,guys and dirt.. but let's keep it to a tolerable level,k

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Avoid people or friends that you find will only make your life more dull. To those mundane people, I would rather pick up a book to read than to listen and joining in their small talks which is not only unproductive but a waste of time.

Bravebear said...

hmm... There are all kinds of people... Maybe you have yet to bump into those that suit ur taste.

Lucas said...

hmm, we can choose who we want to be friens with, but we cannot choose what we want our friens to be...
so choose wisely :)

Ash Godiva said...

hmmm....looks like you end up with this kind of peoples but i end up with other kind of people....

ichimaru akira said...

Calvin: I'm doing that more these day

Guys: Erm..Its not that I don't like or mixed with the wrong crowd. i just want to like the rest,the average joe who fucks guys instead of girls. I'm not Emmet(Queer as folks),I'm more like Mikey