Saturday, January 30, 2010

Imperfection

While I was working and minding the shop,there this cute guy with nice biceps,pecs and face came to me and shown me his hp's screen.At 1st,I thought that he came into the wrong shop,then I thought that this is a new pick-up method,u know I show u my screen,u show me urs...

Then I saw the words on the screen," 1 nasi bungkus." That perfect"David" was actually a mute and deaf. I was shocked cos his face was so cute..Seriously if he enter Mr universe,he could at least get 3rd place easily.

After attending his needs,my co-workers came and asked what happened,why I was giving hand signals to that guy. So I explained the whole thing and one of makciks said,"its a pity that he's cacat. Susah nak dapat bini nnt."

My retort was," Walaupun die cacat pendengaran,at least,die tak si miang seperti laki lain yg hensem,bertukar pasangan.Mane tau,die tu akan menghargai bini die,untung perempuan yg dapat die"

The incident reminded me of a joke among bald ppl that goes sumting like this:

Those heads that God had created imperfectly,He covers it with hair while those which are perfect,He left them bare.


Why seek perfection when it brings u unhappiness. Be contented with what u have

5 comments:

Paul Figaro J said...

perhaps u can reply that makcik...."tapi die senang dapat laki"....hahahaha...

Armanique said...

ah indeed u are right. ppl keep seeking perfections but didnt realise that ultimately the good ones doesnt have that overall package.

Lucas said...

imperfections give rise to other perfections... a deaf guy can see better, a blind guy can hear better... so, u never know, ur death and mute guy might have some other vital senses that are perfect :)

Bravebear said...

Agree to Lucas, we are all perfect in our ways.

Pike-chan said...

We are have qualities in our own ways...