Tuesday, February 2, 2010

4 in 1

I have been gone for a while,got a lot of things to settle and do.Anyway,I'm back so live with it.

1)The Grammys

God.. Its was damm hawt... I like Lady Gaga's performance,who thought the 2 gay idols would unite for a stellar performance. I'm even more Gaga over Lady Gaga. I also read her interview in NST,I quote her words,"I'm not singer but a visual artist"unquote. Maddy,retire ur crown,Gaga is taking over.

Oh yeah,Prince is so cute and innocent,he is definitely in my waiting list.

2) Water and hot oil

This morning,I was making breakfast for myself,it consisted of scrambled eggs,bread and puffs and of cos not to forget,Malaysia's no 1 drink,the humble Milo. So I was heating the oil while boiling water while toasting bread,when my thoughts start to wonder about the events of the previous nite.Then tragedy struck,I absentmindedly pour water into the frying pan instead of my cup. Luckily,I was wearing my long sleeved pj so there were no lesions on my epidermis.

3) Mph Book fair

There was a Mph book fair in Shah Alam over the weekend,went there 3 times and came out with books during 3 days. Bought a few Micheal Albom's books,Salinger's Catcher over the Rye,a few Ahern's and few others.I also spotted a few books that Calvin had promoted but decided not to buy it last min due to below...

4) Msia Post

God,they are so slow at delivering stuff. I thought what happened to Will was a glitch but seriously,not delivering my book voucher when there is a book fair going on is too much,as the Red Queen might say,"off with their heads".

I was happily giving my voucher when the Mph cashier said that the voucher had expired,the date of the voucher was June 2009-Dec 2009.

I called MPH and asked when did they sent the voucher,they replied that the voucher was sent around May 09. I was like WTF,Post Malaysia took 7 months to send a voucher. Luckily, MPH is going to resend the voucher and instead of mailing to me,I asked them to send it to the outlet in Sacc so I'll get it fast and spend it even faster. So the real question is what book to buy?

ps: Not going to send stuff thru Post Malaysia,better DHL or UPS it.

1 comment:

the viennamese said...

"Maddy,retire ur crown,Gaga is taking over." ???!!

What the... Watch what you say kiddo!