Sunday, February 14, 2010

Change

As u can see,I had changed the blog's header from Ichi's Blog to Ichi's Coffee Shop,actually I was mulling with the idea for a long time de,just couldn't find a proper title.

Why the change? It was kinda inspired by the song by Malique titled "Kedai Kopi". I liked the bridge verse and the chorus which goes like this:

Bridge:

masing - masing ada masalah sendiri masalah dunia masalah peribadi
luahkan jangan simpan dalam hati
boleh cerita di kedai kopi


Chorus:

cerita kedai kopi
cerita kedai kopitiada hakim tiada saksicerita
sensasi di kedai kopi


My whole concept of having a Blog is embodied in this 2 verses. I want my blog to be the place where I can talk about anything under the sky without treading on eggshells.Sure,there are some posts that some of u dislike about or felt touchy about but that's life,nothing matter how powerful or popular u are,there are some things that u can't control. The reason why I blog is not for fame or anything,my blog is the place where I share my thoughts or life lessons with u,my readers,hoping that my mistakes wouldn't be repeated by some else.

No comments: