Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Wearing one's heart on one's sleeve is bad policy

I thought that this year is full of joy,happiness and fun but I thought wrong.

Last Dec,I deleted a fren from my life and now I have to delete a bro from my life also.Yes,I have eased all connection from Mr Tan Wei Kiat aka Jerry aka Little prince.

All cos of a stupid reason he gave me...

As u all know Jerry and I were fuck buddies during 2008-2009 period.. Our last sex encounter was during last Valentine. After which he coupled with 2 ppl,Zaizai and Melvin. Some time after Valentine,he got worm infection which I asked him to get treatment or at least eat some over the counter medication which he did till a certain time and too bad for him,the worms are still in his G.I.T.

Now he is accusing me of giving him worms which is stupid cos we have never done rimming so the only way he could get worms is out of 2 ways which oral-fecal route or mosquitoes (blood worms) since he claims that there are worms in his shit,we could safely ignore blood worms and look into G.I.T worms and its siblings.

The weird thing is I'm asymptomatic which means either I'm a carrier or worm-free. I did a check-up and it confirmed that I'm worm-free.(Don't believe me,I'm willing to re-do the test).

The thing that I really don't like is the way he responded for the whole ordeal.. I had told him days after breaking up (again at his insistence,he said that he wants a fuck buddy) that let's part ways but he didn't want that he wants me to be around and regards me as a "Gor" or bro. So I stayed on.

Is this how u treat sum1 that u have high regards for? If really this is the way that u treat ppl that u respect,then its best that u don't elevate him to a higher position.Just learn what he have to offer and then fuck off.

I admit that its my mistake to put faith in a step-bro relationship in the gay world or in any other circumstances.

So this is why I'm deleting him from my life as its my policy to either tahan with one's behavior or to just let him be far away from my life.

To Jerry,

I really hoped that u'll be different from the gays that I have met. Fyi, My intentions was never to hurt u in any way possible. I always said to u that ur my bro regardless of no blood connection and u were closer to me than my real siblings could ever be. Thanks for releasing from my promises. Have a nice life ahead and thanks for everything,including for the lesson.


Conclusion: always trust ur instincts.

5 comments:

William said...

Ooo. Complicated.

Jon said...

want to pretend to be nice to wish the person well but publicized name. you are lousy

Bravebear said...

Errr.... now only I know.... Adui....

Anonymous said...

Hello everyone!
I would like to burn a theme at this forum. There is such a nicey, called HYIP, or High Yield Investment Program. It reminds of ponzy-like structure, but in rare cases one may happen to meet a company that really pays up to 2% daily not on invested money, but from real profits.

For several years , I make money with the help of these programs.
I'm with no money problems now, but there are heights that must be conquered . I get now up to 2G a day , and I started with funny 500 bucks.
Right now, I managed to catch a guaranteed variant to make a sharp rise . Turn to my web site to get additional info.

http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]

ichimaru akira said...

Will and Bear: Tau xper.....

Jon: My blog,my rules