Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Medical Check up

My uni loves to do things backwards. For an instance,when I applied for my degree,the admin staff told me that the students don't need to do a medical check-up as all the students are living off campus and not in its dormitories.

Last Friday,my lecturer cum mentor told us to get a medical check up done and submit it before 28Th of February. Its really menyusahkan cos most of us have either 2 or 3 sems to go before we graduate. So how if the doctor declared us unfit? Takkan kena berhenti blaja kot.

I'm going to do mine at the Government Hospital cos it will be so much cheaper than doing it private which is going to be on Wednesday (the earliest date). I skimmed the form,I need to do a urine test,blood test,std test,general test and an x-ray. Sien betul.

Anyway,hope I pass all the tests with good results.

PS: Do some1 have a private lab where I could all the tests personally?

6 comments:

Lucas said...

So I assume ur on a scholarship, otherwise why should anyone submit such a private information to the uni?

William said...

Personally? What does that mean?

ichimaru akira said...

Lucas: Nope,I'm not on a scholarship.According to the admin office,its procedure.

Will: meaning I do it myself. Otak kuning betul

RcKs said...

Your uni needs to know whether you have any chronic illnesses, for instance, tuberculosis. Plus, they really want to know whether your a drug junkie.

Anyway, you can still have ur medical examination done in a government clinic.

ichimaru akira said...

Rcks: I'm ok with the medical check-up,I'm complaining about why didn't they tell us to do it earlier.

Amanda L said...

how much it cost if we did it in gov clinics?