Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Big pocket , Big Hole

Since I and my cousins opened a burger stall somewhere in Ampang,my spending power is getting stronger and I'm spending like crazy but not as crazy as those who are working lah.

Last month,I went for a berkam session (rm 130) to drain all the toxins in my body,went to I Need House and bought ******** (Rm 100+),bought a few t-shirts and shirts (Rm 500),Bought books (rm 300),went for a few nights out (rm 400) plus miscellaneous stuff (rm 500).

Seriously, I didn't realized that I spent so much in so little time till I update the books cos I used to buy stuff that I need instead of I want and the things that I need is so limited.

So starting from this month,I going to use my RHB debit card and I'm putting rm 500 in it each month as a spending limit.

Hope temptations don't overpower me.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

wowwww.... sounds like very successful business lor! and i think u spend more than me, the working class :P

Pike-chan said...

hmmmm.. u can detoxifying stuffs from I Need House?

Bravebear said...

wah... 500 in just T-shirts and shirts... banyak betul...

Anonymous said...

one hell of a shopping trip
If i were to shop like that, i can forget abt getting a credit card

ichimaru akira said...

happy: really meh? This was the 1st time that I spend so much...

Pikey:Huh? Nolah...I bought stuff at I need House, I detoxified myself at a berkam center.

Bear: 3 shirts and 5 t-shirts... banyak ke?

Orange: I had never felt a need for a credit card ever.Its better to have cold hard cash in the wallet than a plastic card.