Sunday, February 21, 2010

PFLAG Chinese New Year Reunion Dinner 2010

Last Friday nite,I went to a PFLAG (Malaysia) dinner event At 1st,I thought that this is just another stupid event which is attended by who's who in the gay world,come on lah PFLAG in Malaysia,its so weird,kan?

So with sweaty palms,I gathered up courage and clicked the attending button,paid the money and went to Baan 26 (opposite Frangipani). When I entered the restaurant,I realised sumting, all of the ppl there are Chinese. Shitlah.

Anyway,I got the seating for my table which consisted of 5 other ppl and started chatting. Sure at 1st,it was kinda awkward since the normal questions were the where's and what's but then we started to crack jokes and help each other to understand what the French guy was talking about.

The food came and we yee sanged together (2nd time eating yee sang). Then the other dishes came,there were like 6 dishes in total. Since all of the guys at my table have small appetites,we only managed to finish 2-3 dishes only.

After eating,we interacted with the other guests and found out that most of the guys were passionate about improving the gay rights here,there were 2-3 foreign representatives (1 from PFLAG Australia,2 from PFLAG Singapore).

After ending the event,we went to Frangipani (My 1st time wor),it was super packed,there were a lot of cute guys especially foreign guys and of course like most gay hangouts,its a meat market,u could see ppl trying to hook those European,American or Middle eastern guys.

My verdict for this event is 4 stars cos everyone was frenly and there were no Divas to throw their weight around.

A special THANKS to Edwynn (Founder of PFLAG (Msia),Vincent and Ramesh (PFLAG) ,Edwin,Daniel,Johnathan,Sebastian and Justin for making it a great nite.Hope to see u guys on the following events.

Ps: Not going to layan PT anymore.

2 comments:

Bravebear said...

hmm... I didn't know that we had PFLAG in Malaysia.

ichimaru akira said...

Neither did I