Monday, February 15, 2010

Ebook and others

1) E-book

I tried experimenting by reading reading a book online and boy,it truly suck. I missed the smell,the touch of a book. I reaally don't know how ppl could read an e-book,its just wronglah.If I were mayor of a city,I would ban all e-books. I mean I was reading it using my pc,after 2 hours,my back was stiff. At least with a hardcover,I could lie on my comfy bed or sofa and change a few positions while finishing the book.

2) Sick of reading my Zodiac personality

Most books would state that a Taurus is an ideal husband for he provides stability in the relationship,blahx3.There is even one which urges ppl to grab a Taurus and marry him. In reality,I'm not getting any marriage proposals from either sides. Stupid Zodiac Books.

3) Too phat

Remember the hip hop group Too phat which consists of Joe and Malique, well they are getting back together after splitting 1o yrs ago.Definitely,am buying the album when it comes out.

4) Ipad

Cheers to Apple to revolutionize the way we view laptops.Now we have sumting that is even smaller and fits snugly into our LVs. Am definitely getting one 5 years later cos Apple is like Wine,the longer its in the cellar,the better it gets.

News has it that Ipad has the capability to become a smartphone.

5) Sick

Last saturday,it was just a sore throat,now its has evolve into coughs and running nose.(how absurd is the term "running nose". Do our nose really run?). I have to get well before Friday,got a dinner with a big group of gays. Wish me luck.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Like you, I also don't prefer to read from e-book because I like to hold the book in my hands, lie on my bed to read, or take the book anywhere I go.

I like the smell of papers especially new books, I like to touch the cover, I like the motion of flipping a page and putting a bookmark in between pages. I like to see how much more to finish the book.

What about audiobook where you listen to the CDs instead of reading? Have you tried before? I am going to try one soon. Will let you know how I feel. Hehehe...

Anonymous said...

In fact, I have posted about e-book in year 2008 and you can read about it under this link:

http://strictlygay.blogspot.com/2008/12/paperless-book.html

Scribbler said...

I never like E-book as well. Hard cover is too heavy, paperback rocks.

ichimaru akira said...

Calvin: birds of a feather flock 2gether.I tried using an audiobook before,the title of the book was "rich dad,poor dad".Sadly to say,i slept after 20 mins of hearing it.

Scribbler: Death to ebooks