Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Rate of doing work

I'm seriously pissed with the maid and my sis 2day.

1stly,the maid. My mum gotten an Indonesian maid last week from her agent fren. Now,she and I want to strangle her dearest fren. God,I think I clean the house thrice with the time taken for the maid to clean the house once. For example,2day is the day that the house is mopped,the toilet is washed and sheets is changed. So we asked her to do that on top of the normal sweeping and dusting of the house. She took 5 whole hours to clean the bloody house and still I could spot dust around. 5 hours!!!! I could squeeze a nap in that 5 hours and still manage to get rid of all the dust. My mom was nagging at her by the end of the third hour.

2nd,my sis is on holiday since she has a 5 months before continuing her degree. So 2day,we decided to go shopping after I finished my class. We went to a mall nearby and guess what,she took 3 hours to finally convince herself that the top is worth buying.We were like going in and out the same shop for like 10 times when she finally said that she is going to buy the top.

Seriously,I understand the need to look around for other better bargains but don't torture me like this. If u want it,U bloody buy it.Don't waste my time.

ps: I'm not a good shopper,I just grab the things I want and go home and sleep.

1 comment:

said...

fire the maid !!!