Friday, February 12, 2010

Eminem

I got really weird taste in music,I don't really like some of the singers that most ppl would go Gaga over.For example,Mariah Carey, I like her songs like "Hero" and those which are similar but if u ask me to hear her latest hits,I'll puke blood (I know I'm gonna get some heat cos of this).

Even if u give me Whitney Houston,Celine Dion or Barbara Streisand cds,I'll would either skipped a few tracks or throw the cds into the back of the car. I know that these 3 are like the Angels of God but I'll won't say that I love them to bits.

Ok2,got distracted a bit...

I love listening to this guy.. He's a white guy rapping Black music.I mean how cool is that? He got a hard life growing up,his wife left him when he was struggling to make a name on the scene.

His lyrics may be harsh,rude and vulgar but if u look past that,u'll find that his words ain't sugarcoated or his music relies on half-dressed women.His music is pure,untainted with any fanfare that other rappers use.

Btw although he shows a tough persona in his music,his Achilles heel is his daughter. Sweet rite?

Check his vid out




Ps: Pity those who try so hard to get attention

2 comments:

Lucas said...

I think if you are talented, you don't need to intentionally use vulgar words or intentionally insult other people just to gain more sales.

Off my head, all I can remember about him is that he insulted his mom, and implicitly said mj slept with boys. All I mean to say is that if you are good, then just use that talent to make music... But sometimes if your not that good, you need all these 'marketing' gimmick to gain attention.

Ash Godiva said...

as for me i got weirder taste...i love opera music,western classical,Chinese classical, all types of orchestra music and keroncong