Thursday, February 25, 2010

Not caring

" They changed the system for registering subjects this sem,we have 2 do it b4 our hols instead of after," said a fren. " Huh?,sure anot? when u heard this?" I replied.

Its odd that I spend 2-4 hours in my campus,Monday 2 Friday but not noticing the changes around the Uni.

Changes that I didn't notice:

1) Change in Rules and Regulations
2) The uni got a new logo sited at block A.
3) The only bakery in the campus closed.
4) The admin office had shifted to the end of the Block.
5) There are actually 2 atms not 1.

And list goes on. The funny thing is the Uni isn't that big,it consists of 3 blocks and a number of annexes scattered around Section 13. My fren just walked away while shaking her head. One fren asked," U seriously didn't notice the changes meh? or ur just pulling our leg"

My reply was I got no time to enjoy the scenery,always rushing here and there.Besides,I got plenty of other stuff to do off campus.

I used to try to come up with plans to to some bonding with other students but it was a waste of time,most of them have their heads attached to the books so I stopped trying.

Just the other day,a guy came up and said,"hey,Ichi. Nice blog u got." I was like who is this guy,why he is stalking me. It turns out that he knows me from a fren from a fren and shared a class with me a few sems back.

Looking from at one angle,I'm actually glad that my life is not limited to the campus world. Sure,Uni is the place where u become smarter but the world isn't limited to the net nor the books. Be book smart and street wise.

1 comment:

Scribbler said...

Hoo-Haa's closed? For good?