Thursday, February 18, 2010

Full House

No,its a not a Korean drama but a restaurant in Sunway Pyramid where I met Pikey and Bear for lunch.

Before spilling the beans on the meet,Let's talk about the restaurant 1st. Full House is located at LG1 96 @ Sunway Pyramid.When I saw the restaurant,I thought I was somehow being transported to Japan cos the waitresses were wearing those cute maid outfits. Very Kawaii.

I had a brownie and a tiramisu ice-blended drink.(Sugar overdose) I didn't order any heavies cos I had a big breakfast containing some "meat" and besides the couple had alredi eaten,so mcm tak sopan.

The concept is really unique,I wonder if the male waiters also wear a maid outfit.(drooling).

Now to the couple,I think by saying that I had Diabetes from the whole affair. They are reaaaallly a sweet couple lah. (finally,understood why most ppl have diabetes just from reading their walls).

I was surprised to find out that Pikey is older than me. Anyway, I had a great time hanging out with them although is was just for 3 hours. Next time,meet earlier,k?

Ps: Bought a Sand ninja emblem,now my Ninja emblem collection is complete. Yeay me.

4 comments:

William said...

Full House! You did not leave that place with a sour taste in your mouth?

Pike-chan said...

Thought I was younger than you eh.... LOL... i was smiling with glee.... LOL

Mark said...

Hehe, let's meet up some time if I'm in KL again =)

ichimaru akira said...

Will: Nope,too much sweetness.

Pikey: hahahahaha

Mark: sure2