Sunday, February 28, 2010

Slipknot

I have done reviews on a few musicians for the past year. This time its going to be about SLIPKNOT. Its a Heavy Metal band from Iowa.

What's heavy metal,u may ask?Remember Led Zeppelin,Black Sabbath or Deep Purple? These are some of the bands that I "layan" during my teens. Yeah,I was full with angst. Even in those days,ppl said that my taste in music is weird.

Ok back to story, Slipknot was founded in 1995. They change band members with every album. The unique thing about this band is every band member has a mask which is used during performances.

Their 1st album released during 98.And the rest is history.

Here's a few songs that they had released.Enjoy






ps: Heavy metal is a required taste. Not everyone can see its beauty.
Pps: I'm not the Devil's henchman.

No comments: