Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Still waters got crocs meh?

1st,a disclaimer: this isn't a whining or an emo post. Its just me letting out my frustrations. Don't read it if u don't want to...

Those ppl who always hang around me knows that:

a) I have few frens but many acquaintances.
b) I do not get frustrated easily unless its my dad that I' dealing with
c) If ur good to me,I'm super good to u.
d) I don't bear grudges,I'll just ignore ur existence.


So why am I frustrated? Well,there many pp who misjudge my "kindness". I really don't care what/who u were,as long as ur nice.. But know my limits lah..

For example,I'm working in a foodcourt,the stalls must be closed at 10.3o pm,if u close shop earlier,u'll get saman from the management.Normally,I'll do the closing. My neighbour's goods always finishes b4 the closing time so he would always ask my help to close for him. Btw,I'm helping him freely,I get nothing,no even a treat. Just now at 10.25 pm,he told me that he's going back so pls do the usual. I told him that there is 5 mins more to closing time so why not just stay for another 5 mins and close it himself. Want to know his reply? I quote," Alah lagi 5 min pun masa gak,saya duduk jauh so kalo balik awal boleh rehat awal" unqoute.

My reply was," kalo nak rehat,baik buka kedai kat area umah awak atau upah org suruh jaga. Saya pun penat gak,lari ke Putrajaya and ke Damansara td. Lepas nie,nak studi.Dah baik,saya tutupkan kedai tu tanpa tuntut upah."

This what I hate about ppl... Don't assume that sumone is willing to do it means that he could be taken for granted. Even God gives rewards for good deeds so why not humans.

Maybe I'm being too nice to ppl till they make my head as a doormat.. But come on lah,this is a basic social rule,TO GET SUMTING,U HAVE TO PAY THE PRICE (Equivalent trade).

This year's motto," Shall not give face".

5 comments:

Ash Godiva said...

...and if we get something...other people wont get that something(2nd equivalent trade)

the viennamese said...

Clearly he's trying to take advantage of you. Leaving 5 mins before closing is unacceptable. So didn't he think that it would take you time to help him close his shop and in turn would cause you to go home later? Selfish, self-centered asswipes. Don't do him any more favors!

Paul Figaro J said...

hate this kinda person...always assume that we must help them...

Bravebear said...

aiks... these kinda ppl reli terukzzz... take advantage of others...

ichimaru akira said...

Guys; I went to work 2day nd guess what? The old man said sorry and gave me rm 10. So the new arrangement is for every week,I be getting rm 10.