Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Hair

Since I have indian blood,I'm quite hairy and hair covers like 90% of my body.Its really a bother to take care cos if I shave in the morning,by night,I have a stubble de.Yes,I'm that hairy...

Anyway,let's just focus on hair on my head. Its unruly,untamed and messy. I think Mr Sasoon would faint if he sees my hair. I tried a lot of products especially shampoos and those hot oils thingy and its still messy and hard.

Recently,I found out from a fren that all hair products regardless of brands have the same contents.For example,Rejoice shampoo have the same contents as Tresemee shampoo or Clear shampoo,the only difference is the amount of the ingredients in it.

He recommeded me to use Dove shampoo and conditioner (Guys,conditioner is important). I tried the shampoo for a week,its seems that my hair is getting managable and 2day,I tried the conditioner and Voila,my hair is soft. (Wanna touch it).

So now,I need to change my hairstyle.I don't want those Indian barbers to cut my hair anymore. (Yes,I'm a noob when it comes to fashion).


Is there any good salons out there? Someone recommend me sumwhere decent..

2 comments:

Bravebear said...

hmm... hairy ah... You should be bear then. hahaha! Go do a Brazillian wax! kekekeke!

simonlover said...

Oh..Dove shampoo...I've always wanna try it bt nvr tried before..I guess i shud listen to ur advice once. =)