Sunday, January 24, 2010

Ramblings

As usual,I went for my dental checkup,the difference was I drove my ass to the clinic which is located near the Curve. Another weird thing is I felt the pain after the check up,Its seems that the dentist went to the next phase which is pulling the teeth inwards instead of aligning them which made me felt the pain.

I heard the song in my playlist while watching Talenttime,I thought it was sung by a foreign artist but actually the singer is Aizat Af5. I always thought that the local singers especially the Malays are too jiwang but this song is perfectly jiwang.

Enjoy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi!
You may probably be very interested to know how one can make real money on investments.
There is no initial capital needed.
You may commense to get income with a money that usually is spent
on daily food, that's 20-100 dollars.
I have been participating in one company's work for several years,
and I'm ready to let you know my secrets at my blog.

Please visit my pages and send me private message to get the info.

P.S. I earn 1000-2000 per day now.

http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]