Saturday, January 9, 2010

Toughing the heart up

Before I blog about sumting that I want to talk about but afraid to,I have to say that the Church bombing or arson isn't done by someone who is humane or a believer of any faith.

A surah states," U humans regardless of creed are from a single seed. If one of u are facing difficulty,the other shuld offer a hand to lighten his bro's load.

Jesus said," Love thy neighbour."

__________________________________________________________________________________


1st of all,I'm sure that most of u have either read or watch "Ps,I love u." For those who have not,the theme of the story is to be able to move on after suffering from a major heartache.

After reading the book,I imagined how I'm in Holly's shoes,What would I do especially if I don't have Gerry's letters? Most probably,I would go crazy. (Almost,I did once).

I know that its heaven when he is beside u in the bed,waiting for u to finish reading this blog to cuddle u till morn or spending day in and day out with u,feeling miserable when not being able to touch u for a sec.

But u see like everything else there's a starting point and an ending point so what will u do when it all ends,when he is no longer with u?

Are u able to stand up,brush the dirt off and move on?

The probs with most lovers (me included) is not able to realize that they have been surviving before they met their lovers and they also will survive after he walks out of the door.

The solution is actually simple (got it from a self help book): u just need to spend 24 hrs without any contact with ur lover,don't even take a peek of his photo that's in ur wallet/phone. Spend the day for urself,go out with frens,do sumting that u always want to do but don't forget that The Rules of Fidelity is still in place.

The outcome of this exercise would make the both of u cherish each other more(Blahx3) and of cos,separation sex is sooo way better than "make up" sex.Trust me

5 comments:

Bravebear said...

Good advice! LOL!

Lucas said...

ichi!!! no matter what... it is always better to have loved, than never to have love before :)
cheers

Anonymous said...

Hello I'd like to thank you for such a great made site!
I was sure this would be a nice way to make my first post!

Sincerely,
Edwyn Sammy
if you're ever bored check out my site!
[url=http://www.partyopedia.com/articles/my-little-pony-party-supplies.html]my little pony Party Supplies[/url].

Clayden L. said...

hahahahhahaha i thought you were promoting my blog. :P

ichimaru akira said...

Bear; thanks

Lucas: I know...lol

Anon: thanks

Clay; PERASAAN