Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Maid issues

As uolls remember,I blogged that my maid is going back to Indonesia for a short holiday somewhere in last Dec.

Guess what? She is making that visit permanent,she wouldn't be coming back as promised. Actually,I wasn't surprised with her actions,its just a typical thing that an Indon maid would do.

I don't understand why the Gov. is being unfair with the new maid ruling,the maid got a better deal out of it while we got to suffer and tahan with their drama.

So what if the Indons ain't sending their ppl here for work,there are plenty of other places to get maids and in the long run,Indonesia is the one who suffers while at least financially.

As for a new maid,we might be hiring a Cambodian or Vietnamese maid soon but the mum still wants an Indon.......... see how lah...

Ps: Bear2,can send ur maid to my house on the weekends tak? My pipes need some cleaning.

2 comments:

Bravebear said...

adui... sure anot? My maid is no longer the male maid wor... change liao... hahaha...

William said...

My sister's maid also wanted to go home before the contract ended. She sent her to the agency.