Sunday, January 17, 2010

Socializing

I'm back... My com was unwell for the past few days and got a brain transplant. I tried to go to the CC but when I'm there,I tend to fight with others instead...

Anyway, My mid-exams are over. I think I did good with Pharmaco and Parasito but Clinical Patho is such a pain in the ass(The lect. gave 7 case studies instead of the normal questions).


I was hanging out with my straight boy frens when suddenly one of them asked,"Ichi, how do gays find frens? So far,I hear only about ur sexual encounters"

My reply:

1stly,I do have gay frens,those guys who I don't have the intention of fucking or being fuck by are my frens. (Wait,listen to my explanation).

Gays are uber shallow sumtimes. Ppl who are handsome,cute or manly are always courted to be frens (partner in waiting) or for the sake "naikkan saham diri" or to eat their leftovers(imagine lion(lengcai) eating a deer while vultures gets a peck or 2). Don't believe me on this, go to friendster and see how many lengcais have more than 3 profiles and how many genuine frens does the lengcai have?

Anyway,out of these uber shallow gays,there are shallow gays who don't really care how u look,if u match their criterias,ur in the grup. Their set of criterias maybe based on hobbies,attitudes or wallet size.

Now,we come to the 3rd type of gays,those who really don't care about ur background or looks or wallet size as long as u don't across their boundaries such as making their frens ur frens etc. This type of gays often would open up to a greater and lasting friendships.

Ps: of cos,all of the above mentioned relationships aren't fix in stones. Bitches would often find other bitches as their BFFs.

1 comment:

Bravebear said...

hmm... The looks does play a role in attracting people. Can't deny that... I am attracted to good looks.

But in choosing a partner, I prefer to look at the personality and thinking. I can almost totally ignore the looks.