Thursday, December 24, 2009

GAARA

I was talking to a hardcore kipassusahmati of Naruto when he told me that my personality is like Gaara. I was like wtf,I thought I was at least a leaf ninja(won't mention who,kalo sebut korg ingat aku syok sendiri). I asked him to justify his claim.Below is his reasons.

Why Ichi is Gaara:

1) Ichi hates to lose.
2) Ichi hates when someone doesn't return his favour
3) Ichi has tough father
4) Ichi is looking for LOVE,not the bf-bf type but sumone to support him
5) Ichi's temper is very sudden like the sandstorm
6) Ichi wants to buy "Ai" locket but can't find it
7) Although Ichi seems like a simpleton,he put barriers without knowing
8) Ichi's shell is his books ( He has a lot of books,don't know why he choose that course of his.Hidup TESl)
9) Ichi is always mistaken by others
10) Last reason,he doesn't know that there are ppl who really cares about him.

Oi,I asked u to state the reason not to promote.Baaka,Dessert Coffin Jutsu!

So how? Who agree with his statements? Am I Gaara or sumone else.

Who don't support me will not get a Bijuu.

Who support me will get a special jutsu.

ps: This is written by 2 ppl.

2 comments:

William said...

i'll believe it when i see you carrying a gourd of sand around.

XY said...

Anyway I have a jade pendant with chinese words 'Ai' innit

Yeahh it is fuckin hard to find one.