Friday, December 11, 2009

Run free or settle down?

Been reading a lot about gay issues like gay marriages etc this few weeks I have. Surprised I was to find that not all gays support the idea of gay marriage. Lets divide them into 2 team,we shall?

Team Happy Ever After:

Supports the idea of marriage cos equality and fairness from the state and society they want. Believe that marriage is sacred and its for all,not limited to the heteros they do. Believe in being faithful to single person,to love and cherish him till death part them both they do.

Team Mustangs:

Roam free they are,changing partners every night,tasting the different flavors that is on offer. Believe that Team H.E.A are copying the Heteros aka the Enemy they do. Why constrict urself to single guy when u can have the whole buffet. Besides men aren't meant to be caged,mustangs we are,roaming free.


So which team choose u?

Ps: been watching too much Star wars lately. May the Force be with u.

Pps: Wonder if the Jedi supports gay issue,I do?

10 comments:

Armanique said...

So which side are u in?

I do believe in monogamy. Heard about the malaysian guy who got married in states and being questioned by the government.

the viennamese said...

There's a third category, polygamy. Polygamists aren't unfaithful. In fact, they're faithful to multiple fixed partners. I think I believe in that, to some extent. Then again, I never quite supported the idea of marriage itself. Dates and relationships are probably as far as I'll go. I don't find committing myself to a marriage a necessity.

Anonymous said...

hmmm can i choose both? lolll... actually i think i dont mind to settle down for the real Mr Right, but frankly im not sure i will b able to find that ONE, so until then....

Bravebear said...

hmm... I think I don't mind having some fun around for now. But I will save the best only for that special one. I am all his when we are attached.

Lucas said...

well, fun is always good, but if the right one comes, i'll definetely settle down... u cant have fun well into your old age right? do u wanna be one of those old guys that prowl clubs at 60?

Ash Godiva said...

i agree with bravebear and lucas...
well...well why not we eat on a myriad of 'foods' out there while finding for mr right at the same time?:)

William said...

OMG. You made me imagine Master Yoda giving Mace Windu a blowjob. >_<"

Pike-chan said...

i believe in team happy ever after.... faith, commitment and loyalty is important.. to me.

ichimaru akira said...

Arman: Me 2.That story is being blown out into proportions.Many unwise ppl said things that they shuldn't have.

Evann: u forot the word "yet"

Happy:LOll. i know what u mean

Bear: hope u find ur happy ending soon

Lucas: I rather kill myself than going that route.

Count: cheeky

Will: Dirty minded Will

Pikey: hope u find ur happy ending soon

William said...

I am what I am.