Thursday, March 25, 2010

Clearing the air

Early in the day,I had long chat with someone who had said to someone that I had over crossed certain boundaries with him. At 1st,I didn't want to say anything cos it was a stupid conclusion made by that certain someone in the 1st place. But then,after hearing so many versions of the same tale,the final version that made me pissed was that I was going to rampas his bf ( Helo,I'm fugly,who wants me?). Close frens who heard that version,laughed a loud cos they know what role i like to play in bed.

To make a long story short,we talked and made peace with each other.

To others,I may say stuff either here,in facebook or in real life that doesn't really make sense or completely out of the blue or may be a bit slutty but if u feel offended or what,just send me a email,then I'll refrain myself in the future,k.

ps: Don't worry about the seducing ur bfs part,none of u are my cup of tea. :)
pps: Pls don't perasan sgt.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

how interesting! kekeeee

Ash Godiva said...

hahah...thank goodness both of you are in peace now...peace no war^^