Thursday, March 18, 2010

Moving In

"Yeay,he finally wants me to move in," said I among my grup of frens one nite a few years ago. Most of them were like saying,"u know when u move in with the beau,u have to stand his attitude 24/7. He may look ugly when he wakes in the morning." I ignored their kind advices and moved in the next weekend.....

After 3 days

I wanted to move out before Wednesday ends. His habits were ugly,the pans and the kitchenware was left in the sink for later,the room wasn't cleaned and I had to clean it after my shift.U see during that period of time,I was working a 24 hrs shift and got 2 days off while he worked 9-5. So just imagine how I was when I came back in the morning and saw the house looked like 5 frat parties were being held together. I mean how much mess can 1 person make in 24 hours..

My reaction to all of it was simple,took his Visa and went shopping,got back in the evening and draw out a cleaning timetable with him.

Many would think that move in is great,finally a major leap in the relationship but seriously,its not like a date where one could go back after the movie has ended,u'll learn more about his quirks and stuffs that u will never know he has and he'll realise that when u don't get ur cuppa in the morning,u'll turn into a grouch.

Moving in also has its perks especially when u feel low and just want to lay on the bed and cuddle up or times when ur get so stressed out and start to yell and shout,his soft hands becomes a shield........

And of cos,what's his automatically becomes ur property too. Just hide the bills till he is in a totally good mood.

Ps: Obliviously,I'm talking about sumting in the past. Super single and super available these days.

3 comments:

Queen B said...

new layout?

it must been quite a while since my last visit!

anyway, never move in with a guy unless u know him inside out~

Unknown said...

moving in is another phase of relationship. i know quite a number of problems will arise from here, but if there's no tolerance among each other, relationship wont last. TOLERANCE and HELPING EACH OTHER! my lover has designed a schedule of cleaning the house even before we can own our own house, or rent a room.




[Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

ichimaru akira said...

Queen B: yeah,it is. True but there things that we can't see when we're out and about.

Jino: Wow,that's far man. Anyway,that story happened so long ago