Tuesday, March 9, 2010

To Ipoh and Back with a Full Tank

Tmnet fucking hates me, it was been 24 hrs since I had used the home pc for surfing. The reason is the fucking server can't be found. It seems that every 4 months,I have to call the fucking Tmnet to troubleshoot/reboot the fucking connection.

Anyway,yesterday after I chatted with Armand (the Vampire?) and after reading Sotongzai's blog,I decided to go Ipoh on a whim. So I filled the tank up and start to drive to Ipoh. After half an hour of driving,my braincells start to work and I realized that I had no fucking idea of what to do in Ipoh and besides that I need to be in Shah Alam by 6 pm for work.

After calculating the cons and pros at a nearby R and R,I decided to go ahead. With my stereo blasting out "Lemon Tree",I started my journey to oblivion.

Things that I noticed in Ipoh:

1) The houses there are damm big. I'm not sure which part of Ipoh I was but there is this long stretch of Government houses and a few housing estates that I drove by.

2) The food there is relatively cheaper than the food here. I had lunch at the main Bus Station area.

3) The roads are not filled with cars unlike Kl.

4) Ipoh has a lot of hills (?) and the air is fresher than Shah Alam.

5) The boys in Ipoh are quite fresh too. :)

4 comments:

William said...

On a whim?! Wow.

Anonymous said...

its like 2-3 hrs drive right? and on a whim? really admire ur spontaneous drive :)

blue said...

wat spontaneity...ipoh boys are fresh? most likely because u were ogling at the schoolboys i guess..

ichimaru akira said...

Will: I was bored.

Happy: once a blue moon event. It took me 2 hours to get there.

Blue: Hahahahha. smart lah u