Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Which bf u prefer?

I met up with 2 my frens during the weekend,each of them was complaining about their BFs's attitude but funny though,for me,I think that the Bfs are actually sweet. Below are the characteristics of their BFs,A and B.

BF A

- Rich and well educated
- Seldom spend time with his lover
- Hates to cuddle
- Always buys the lover gifts
- Likes to eat at fancy places
- Often misinterprets what his lover is talking about
- Got a few scandals
- Likes to spend time with his frens
-Thinks that his lover's frens are shit
- Often top up the lover's acc and hp
- has a big dick

BF B

- poor and kinda clumsy
- wishes that he has a lot of time to spend with his lover
- Buys gifts for special occasions
- Always put the lover's needs before his
- Doesn't care who the lover is with,as long as the lover knows his boundaries
- Prefers to stay at home and cuddle
- Has a medium size dick
- Likes to eat at cheap places
- Tries to divide his time with the lover and his frens equally

So which one do u prefer?

8 comments:

Cronos.R.C said...

Depends...if im up for playing and not a serious relationship, then Menu A would be delicious~~~ Since all i need is his money and his dick, so, why bother.

I'll order Menu B if i want a serious relationship. Who cares if my bf is poor? As long as he loves me and we can spend time together, it'll be fine. Besides, he buys me gifts on special occasions. I dont need him to buy me gift every single day. Besides, i am having Menu B now...hope it'll last forever hehe...

True, eating at luxurious places is a plus but well, i dont find that as a need. Ack!!! I wanna make my comment as anonymous but you dont have that option.... Evil you!!!

Unknown said...

do we have intermediate? not the extremies... middle income boy, know when to spend time with bf and when to spend with family and works, doesnt care who the bf go out with but will feel jeaous... haha...




[Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

Anonymous said...

yeah agree with jino, i want menu C hahaaa...

savante said...

Boyfriend A sounds like kinda a jerk actually. Not surprised your friend is complaining.

ichimaru akira said...

I thought I was safe in here but no...

Cronos: Lol,tough luck matey.I had to change the settings due to a stupid asshole. Anyway,I'm sure he is grinning from ear to ear.

Jino: is this person u?

Happy: get ur own cafe.

Savante: true but the partner is even a bigger jerk

Ash Godiva said...

i prefer menu c,if don't have a choice i will choose b...

kidz said...

bf A wud be great only if his partner is outstanding, eg good looking... then he will start to devote attention..

bf B is great for someone with a kind and appreciative heart..

basically diff market products..

ichimaru akira said...

Count: who wouldn't

Kidz: true...