Thursday, March 4, 2010

Jiǎng Huáyǔ

Since the day that I returned to Msia,my mandarin is on the decline. Oh yeah,I can understand Spoken Mandarin and talk a bit of Mandarin,thanks to Channel 8 and my Ns buddies but surpisingly,just now at work,someone asked me to translate a bit of Mandarin and it took me four replays and I could only tell her the gist of the conversation.

I know u guys must be saying it this guy for real? A Malay speaking Mandarin? Well,to cut the story short,I'm a dork and had a deprived childhood.

Can someone pls teach me Mandarin or at least gimme a site for me to download Mandarin Teledramas?

Ps: I also would like a Chinese "sausage" :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

mandarin? that would give me a headache. Although i'm a chinese myself, XD

Anonymous said...

I don't get it. What you mean by since you return to Malaysia? Where did you come from then?

Anonymous said...

i can speak/write in mandarin heheee... come...come lets play teacher-student roles :P heheee...

Bravebear said...

Chinese sausages... yummy... hahaha!

Ash Godiva said...

just being fed and feeding "sausage" last week...too bad that fella is a noob:(

ichimaru akira said...

Orange: I rather listen to Mandarin than Hokkien,to me,Hokkien is a bit unrefine. (sorry)

Calvin: Born in Msia,breed in Spore,grow in Msia. Full circle.

Happy: when can I start?

Bear2: notti2... wink2

Count: aiyo...