Saturday, March 27, 2010

A day with the GIRLFRENS

What a day 2day was,woke at 8 am,ran a few errands,send the car for wash and went to One U
(It was supposed to be Sunway Pyramid but somehow it ended up there.)

We reached there around 12.30 am,wanted to watch a movie at GSC but unfortunately,GSC was closed due to a small fire occurred on Thursday so TGV was the only choice. We had a small debate on what movie to watch,it was either Alice or How to train ur Dragon. (Those who need their dragons to be tamed,mail me). The dragon movie lost to Alice,sorry Helena,will have to see in Lion city.

After buying the tickets,we walked around to find FOOD.all of us wanted sumting heavy so no fast food restaurants were in the list,we ended up eating at Waffle's House (?) which was located near GSC. The food there was like heavenly rays shimmering down on earth,we had 3 types of waffles,2 types of paste,1 nasi ala king and 1 cheesed baked rice with seafood. During the meal,we had a food orgy,everyone was feeding sumone sumting.

Then,we watched the movie. If u ask me to describe the movie in one word,the word I would chose is Fantastical.The movie didn't follow the same storyline as the book,they revamped it totally and they actually managed to pulled it off. Finally,we have a director who has the guts to say "NO" to the writer and the readers. I think we'll see more of this movie cos it is actually a series.Oh yeah,gays could relate to the movie cos one of the themes are acceptance.

To my girlfrens,I'm going to miss u a lot cos each of us have reached the fork in our journey to success.I can't believe that its alredi been 3 years since we 1st met in Campus. I'm reaally going to miss my angels a lot,loving u guys to bits...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

how come i dont have girlfriends? all my frieds, close ones, are boys




[Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

ichimaru akira said...

Jino: Maybe u buaya and make them scared of u