Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Its not just Yamcha.....

I'm on holiday but it doesn't mean much cos the Spore trip is canceled and most of my mates are having exams or whatnots so the best time to hang with them is around 12-4 am at the local restaurants and puff shisah all nite long. (I don't smoke cigarettes.)

Anyway,I like going for yamcha even though its uber late cos at some point,we'll talk about interesting/serious stuff so its actually yamcha + roundtable discussions+ Oprah+Hoo chak session.

Btw,most of my frens are nerds so faham2 jelah...

Last nite,we had this argument on which is a better Sci-fi movie,Star wars or Star what's the name? Obviously,I pick Star Wars over Star What's its name again...

Reasons why Star Wars is the best movie ever:

1) It keep us in suspense for a long long time. Episodes 4-6 came out 1st and I was like where the heck is Episodes 1-3.. Then after a few years,Episode 1-3 came out and Episodes 4-6 made sense.

2) U can spot a few historical events in Star Wars. Surprised? Remember the scene where Luke and Leia hanging in a pit or the scene where Anakin and a few Jedis were fighting in Episode 3,don't they remind u of Gladiators in the Arena?Or the scene where Anakin finally become Darth Vader? He was stripped of his humanity and turned into a monster. Echoing Frankenstein?

4) The visual masterpiece was stunning. Every scene was carefully picked,every detail was perfect.

5) Master Yoda. Oh yes,he is only alien that got away by ruining the Rules of English.

6) The Imperial March. Remember when Darth Vader appears,there's this music that accompanies him so the diva kan.

7) The ships,the droids,the cities simply awesome.

8) C-3PO and Chewbacca so adorable and cute....

And this is just a partial of reasons given of why STARWARS should be the one close to ur hearts not star traxx.

Ps: I bet a bunch of trekkies would get pissed.
PPs: A short man has a long dick.How long is Yoda's dick?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

you dont need to know how big is yoda's dick to know how strong he is. most of the time i fix my eyes on yoda when watching starwars. omg he is so lengzai! so pro, so calm and so noble and so wise... omg i want to watch starwars again




[Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

Lucas said...

hmm, some stuff to point out if I may, Frankenstien created a monster... I dont think he turned another human into a monster.

And I was always under the impression that Yoda spoke in the passive form of sentence construction? not correct english, but not entirely wrong as well.

And oh, I must confess, I luvv star wars :)

Pike-chan said...

I'm both a Star Wars fan and a Trekkie... what makes me then ?

ichimaru akira said...

Jino: Finally,someone who understand why Yoda is a hottie.

Lucas: yeah but the way that they combined the parts to form Darth Vader is the same as how the kind doc created the monster.

Pikey: A oddity u are