Thursday, March 4, 2010

River=Life

I was at the Shah Alam Lake the other day when this dawned to me,life is pretty much like a river.

A river will sumtimes flow fast or flow slowly. In life,there are times that we feel a minute is like a day and there times that we feel a day is like a minute.

A river will sumtimes join other rivers to form a lake and part. In life,there are times that we'll meet frens and go our own separate ways after a time.

A river will always flow,no matter what obstacles is in its way.In life,time waits for no man,even when we feel low,life still goes on.

A river will always be affected by its environs. In life,our decisions always will be affected by the situation at hand.

And lastly,all rivers will empty into the oceans.We will always meet each other in the afterlife.

5 comments:

Lucas said...

Nice analogy.

Bravebear said...

A river can sometimes dry up due to drought. Nature can be harsh sometimes. But human contributes to many of the climatic changes and we can say it's partly our fault. Don't mind me... I don't even know what I am talking about. I think I am going mental. LOL!

Pike-chan said...

If we believe in after life la... lols

ichimaru akira said...

Lucas: thanks

Bear2: Thanks for the laugh. Were u reading ur notes b4 reading my blog?

Pikey: erm.....

Bravebear said...

OH... I remember what I wanted to say now. A river doesn't ALWAYS flow. When the drought comes, it dries up and stops flowing. errr... that's all. LOL!