Sunday, March 14, 2010

The pressure is on

I fucking hate my eldest cousin. This afternoon,during high-tea with the whole entire family,he announced that he is going to get engage with his gf.

The moment that he announced it,the womenfolk leaped for joy and the spouses' faces were full of wrinkles.Knowing my aunties well,they are going to turn the thing into spending spree. All of the womenfolk started to scheme and plan the perfect wedding for my coz. I do hope he has the balls to say no to their requests. Last I heard that they are going to do in Sri Carcosa.

The other 3 cousins were also shell-shocked. This news of my homie is getting engaged means they have to follow suit or have to face the wrath of their mums. One of my aunties were asking us whether we have the same plans like the eldest coz so that they could plan a double wedding.

The idiotic coz even had a date in mind which is 12/12/12. How cliched his plans are...

The womenfolk are going to start the ball rolling with the "Rombongan Merisik" which is like an interview with the girl's side to check the "compatibility",the abilities of the girl and blahx3. One of them even suggested a practical session to check the girl's cooking abilities. May God help u on that,Sis.

Being curious,I asked my Mak Long (the coz's mum) on whether she is going to be like her mother in law. Her reply was," I'm going to be the best Mak mertua ever." But I swear I saw a small glint of terror in her eyes.

Personally,I feel bad to my mum cos she would never have the experience of organizing her eldest wedding or have the chance to bully her daughter in law. But on the good side,I'll be helping her to save tons of money.

The main concern now is,Shall I be the one to control the womenfolk's enthusiasm or Shall I let the Cousin burn slowly in their embers.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Armanique said...

hahahaha so drama rite?

the viennamese said...

You fucking hate your cousin cuz he wants to get married? Wow that's harsh.

ichimaru akira said...

Arman: U should have seen the commotion...

Evann: Well,he said that he'll get married around the age of 30. And now this.

He knows that we'll be homies after this

Unknown said...

aiya go for the wedding and you have free meals!




[Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

ichimaru akira said...

Jino: The prob will appear after his wedding,the aunties would be asking," Ichi dear,when will it be yours"