Friday, March 19, 2010

My wish

As I lay on my bed,waiting for sleep to engulf me once more. I wonder if the coldness I feel is temporary.

Would an angel appear in my dreams tonite? I wondered while waiting for Sleep to make her appearance. So long it has been since the last time,I dreamed sweet dreams.

As I lay on my bed,waiting... I wondered about the proverb," you sow what u reap". What I have done to deserve a quiet bed? Maybe I saw Love on the other side of the pavement but walked pass it unnoticed. How the other day when that guy smiled at me,shuld I had at least said hi?

As I lay on my bed,waiting.... maybe this is my rest year,a year without any commitments with anyone. I held a broken vase once,trying my hardest to fix it,it still broke. Maybe the bond isn't that strong. Better move on before one of the pieces stab me.

Damm,Sleep isn't coming tonite,no chance of resting my brain 2nite.. Looking at the stars now,they say if u look closely,u can see the 2 lovers separated by the milk way and they meet up once a year. I wonder could I last that long? Only 1 nite to touch him after spending 364 nites staring at him.

They also say that they could grant wishes of those who wants love or lovers wishing for longevity. I remembered once someone told me to plant an Amaranth but these days,I only know how to plant Morning Glory. How tragic is she,the Morning Glory, She blooms when her lover rays touch her and die when her lover has gone far.

Looking back to the skies,I said my humble prayer,hoping that my heart still believes in LOVE,Oh sweet Purple Lilac,pls bloom in my heart one day......

No comments: