Sunday, March 21, 2010

Lunch and Dinner

Finally met up with Will,Mark,SK and a few other new frens such as Alan(going to work with him soon) and beau and regulars like Salmon and Bear. Its nice to finally get to know the faces behind the blogs,hope to meet up with others also soon.

It was my 1st time driving to Puchong where we all were supposed to have a feast at Yuen's Garden. (Now I know why Will likes to go there often). I was kinda late because of:

1) I really don't know the way to go there so have to rely on the signboards.
2) Got lost near Bandar Sri Puteri but spotted a hospital there,maybe can do LI
3) While finding a place to park,got a call from my cousins regarding the stall that we opened
together.

When I arrived at that place,my eyes spotted about 3-4 cuties. The waiters are freakin cute
( not all lah). Then went up and saw the whole gang eating de..Then I spotted more cuties but unfortunately,they are underage (have to wait for them to mature a bit but isn't eating fresh stuff is good for the health?). Matilah

Since they were eating,I just ate what they have on the table and hoping that they would order char siew but after eating 3 dumplings,we shifted to Papparich (thanks a lot,guys for interupting my visual feast).

At Papparich,we just had drinks and chat like no one's business,jumping from one topic to another. At around 4 pm,I had to leave with a heavy heart and go to Sunway.

Arrived at Sunway at about 5 pm,then waited for the other set of frens (Ex-Myspace buddies) to show up at Starbucks,had a slice of chocolate brownies but wished that they had inserted ingredient X,I was getting sleepy de. At 6 pm,I was starting to be cranky (HATES WAITING), when they started to arrived,it was weird cos they all arrived at the same time,after interrogating,I found that they had just finished watching movie.(Cibai,never say early2) We chatted a bit at Starbucks and then we left for Windmill,I had the steak and it was nice.

On a personal note(pointed out by Vin),its true that sumtimes the blogger's attitude is completely different from the blog's attitude,in the virtual world,we could create avatars of ourselves,say stuff that we won't say in the real world cos afraid of what others might think of us.

10 comments:

Little Dove said...

Char siew? Notti notti. Haha

Ash Godiva said...

i just eaten a virgin straight army last night and after that my car broke down in the middle of nite...divine punishment ar???lol

TZ said...

wow~ you have a blogger meeting weekend... I kind of slow down meeting bloggers for year twenty ten... not as for the past two years :p

Why? Errr... just don feel like ...

William said...

So, does my online persona match? :P

Unknown said...

haha don't judge the book by its content, not just cover... jk. but yea we are here in the cyber space. nothing is absolute.




[Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

the viennamese said...

You waited for one hour? I would've left after 20 minutes!

ichimaru akira said...

Dove: Hahhaha... I can be even more notti

Count: nak jugak

Tz: yeah,my 1st time meeting them. The rainbow is beautiful cos it consists of many colours not just 1,that's the way,i wanna live my life.

Will: No leh..:)

Jino:Aye,my fren

ichimaru akira said...

Evan: I was having chocolate brownie and a visual feast. besides,I'm a good guy

Mark said...

So, am I what you expected? XD

ichimaru akira said...

mark:Won't say lah