Friday, March 26, 2010

Dating again

Went out for a date yesterday and 2day with the same person (R). We met in PR,he is doing the same degree as me but he is in the 1st year,studying at an uni in Kl and staying sumwhere near. he is damm serious about everything which I don't like,our degree is alredi tough,so is best to go crazy once a while so that our arteries wouldn't burst which I sorta did with him,brought him to a bowling arena so that he will chill a bit but unfortunately,he went into fully competitive mode just bcos I say that loser need to treat the winner but ended up with him treating me. (sweet giler,the way he coaxed me out of the deal).

During lunch,I tried to be a clown by dipping my fries into my sundae (u shuld try it,its actually nice), he stared at me unblinkingly and said,"Do I need to drive u to Tanjung Rambutan soon."
My reply was," Chill lah,why so serious? Do I need to carve a smile out?"

We went out for 6 hours in total,I saw his smile only twice and it lasted 2 mins each but 2 see that smile,it was priceless,his eyes lighted up,his laugh lines appeared and the sound of his laugh was heaven.Sigh... I'm the clown and he's the king.

Maybe next time,I need to put ingredient X in his food.

2 comments:

said...

wat is ingredient X ?

Armanique said...

hahaha i too dip fries in sundae!!! Do I see something more coming up? Keep me updated eh... lol