Sunday, March 7, 2010

Non-Halal

As all of u know Ichi is really a devil who acts like an angel. So here's other ugly truth about Ichi.

HE EATS NON-HALAL STUFF.

Oh my,pls don't faint. I told u a thousand times that I'm a bad boy who deserves a spanking (Happy,want to do the honors. :) ).

The 1st time,I ate pork was at Bishan Swimming Complex (Spore). It was during those end of the year school activities where we learn to swim. (I have the certs to show). If I remembered it correctly,it was a pork sandwich which I thought was a chicken sandwich. Stupid rite,I only realized that it was pork when I was having the last bite,a Malay fren came and shouted,"Ichi tgh makan Babi!!" Erm,I wonder how he knew that I was eating pork.

The 2nd time,I ate non-halal was at a restaurant in Spore. A fren forgot to mention that it was non-halal. I was kinda mad but another fren was even more angry at my attitude. He scolded me for being a hypocrite,his words were,"Biler cium mamat cina,tak kisah pula.Mane tau,die baru lepas makan babi."

So from that day on,I would eat non-halal stuff if there's no other alternative.Like when meeting up with ppl and they are in a non-halal place,happily eating,I can't expect them to leave halfway thru their meal,kan?

And of cos,there are times when I have the urge to eat at a certain restaurant with my frens or the majority decides which restaurant to dine at.

So there u have it,another shocking fact about Ichi

Ps: Sori about the language.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Honestly, you do not need to answer to those people. Eat what you want and what you feel right. Hehehe...

Bravebear said...

halal or not, I think what matters is what u think is halal.

ichimaru akira said...

Calvin: I'm just sharing my exp here lah. Wanna share a bakuteh?

Bear: Amen

the viennamese said...

No big deal, hun. Religion shouldn't restrict and dictate our lives. I think we're smart enough to decide for ourselves. And I'm glad that you did. =)

Ash Godiva said...

yes it's a shocking thing...well...it's up to you anyway..even you want to 'eat' cute guys also it's up to you:)

Amanda L said...

Ichi, I would like to bring you to Sri muda there to have char siew rice. That's yummilicious!!! Shall we? =)

ichimaru akira said...

Evan: thanks

Count: hahahaha

Lee: maybe next sem