Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Waiting for U to come around

Sigh,2 more weeks to FINALS. I haven't start memorising my notes for the subjects I'm taking this sem. So far,the only subject that I'm ok with is Pharmacology cos I like to take drugs.

Anyway,I realized that I always start studying properly 2 weeks before exams and always burn the midnite oil,the rest of time was spent on outings,yamcha and other stuff. My frens know when my exam period is cos during that time I would not go out (90% of the time anyway).

The thing I hate about exams is the lecturers want us to vomit everything out word by word,sentence by sentence although they insist that understanding of the topic is important,not memorizing it which is a chore for me. I like to use my own words and ideas to explain the concept of things and hate to vomit things out blindly.

Someone,pls rescue me from the pile of notes that is clutter around my bed.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaaa... no worry im sure u will survive. wish u all the best :)

Bravebear said...

Hi5! I dont like vomitting it out too. Prefer to understand but seems like certain lecturers insists on the other.

ichimaru akira said...

Happy: thanks for the support

Bear2: Hi5 back.